The holiday tradition is back—and not a moment too soon!
All John McClane wanted for Xmas was to patch things up with his wife. And stop a dozen terrorists. And sing and dance while doing it.
It’s back! The Funhouse Lounge is thrilled to revive our beloved parody version of the most beloved Christmas film ever: Die Hard! This ridiculous holiday romp comes complete with 13 original songs that are sure to get stuck in your head for months to come.
Yippie-ki-yay, Melon Farmers!
Starring: Sean Ryan Lamb & Landy Lamb
Featuring: Mandy Khoshnevisan, Jennifer Madison Logan, James R. Dixon, Aidan Nolan, Philip McNassar, Josh Edward, Linh Nguyen and Aurora Hernandez
Directed by Andy Barrett, Musical Direction by James Liptak
- Thursdays-Saturdays at 6:45 pm.
- Sunday matinees at 2:00 pm
*Bar opens at 6:00pm. We advise arriving early to allow ample time to find parking, grab a drink, and be seated before the show begins.
All ages welcome! However, this show is rated PG-13 for stage violence, as well as adult language and situations; please use your discretion when bringing minors.
- General admission: non-reserved seating
- VIP: reserved assigned seating in the front 3 rows (includes a limited edition commemorative Die Hard t-shirt or a pair of limited edition Die Hard: The Musical Parody magnets, suitable for your refrigerator, office file cabinet, or anywhere that needs to be made more awesome.)
- Reserved booth: includes 5 admission tickets at a reserved booth
This show runs for 2 hours and 30 minutes
**You will receive an email confirmation once you complete your transaction. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE a physical ticket to present, but please save your email confirmation on your phone (or print it out) and have it ready to present when you check-in.**